Taxation – Hartnett & Company


Woman's hand using a pencil noting on notepad

You are required to file a personal income tax return if you have income from sources not taxed as employment. Common areas are rental income and dividends, as well as all people who are self employed or if you are making an additional contribution to your pension plan, you may need to claim your tax refund from the Revenue Commissioners directly, as well as the Department of Social and Family Affairs

We have staff who are trained by the Institute of Taxation in Ireland, as well as qualified accountants to file your tax return.

We also file tax Corporation Tax returns for companies, as well as vat returns, paye-employer returns.